FIRELANDS ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
The Firelands Athletic booster Club Scholarship is designed to honor the outstanding male and female Firelands Athlete. The Firelands Athletic Booster Club shall award a maximum of $2,000 to be divided among no more than 4 student athletes.
All qualifications must be met in order to be considered as a possible award winner
- Graduating male or female athlete
- Participant in one sport for all four years of high school
- Grade point average of 2.5 or higher(7th semester) (Transcript or Report card)
- Acceptance Letter by a college or university
- Recommendation letter of one high school teacher
- Recommendation letter of one high school coach
- 2 year Booster membership family or student
- Essay "How participation in athletics helped you as a person?"
- Application must be submitted by April 21, 2017. Completed application to be returned to Firelands Guidance Office